At Yapperville dogs and cats come first.
Yoani Yapperville should be your first choice for boarding and international travel for your pet!
We strive to provide nothing but the best – the highest quality of care and attention to detail – appreciating the different needs of each animal – and accepting the fact that dogs are social animals and love exercise and space - but also considering the individual devotion and comforts that they are used to from their ‘home life’. So we endeavor to provide the ultimate ‘HOME AWAY FROM HOME’ experience.
- We take great pride in seeing happy dogs in our kennels - this is the measure of success.
- We want to maintain the “personal touch” with our clients and their pets.
- We don’t want to get too big such that a pet becomes a “number”.
- We want to provide a relaxed and natural environment for dogs to “just be dogs” and express their normal behavior (as far as possible).
- Cats are more difficult because of their independence and shyness, but we serve to provide a calm and peaceful atmosphere for them – for many purely ‘indoor’ cats they love to just feel the sun on their backs and grass under their feet!!
- Stress-free, quick and efficient international import and export with the pet’s welfare being paramount.
There was a burning need in Kenya for a professional and spacious kennel set up that catered for long term boarders. With Anita’s kenneling experience and her passion for small animals combined with the space available on Stanley & Son Limited’s 5000 acre farm, Yoani Yapperville was born in April 2010.
- Yoani Yapperville opened with just 8 massive dog kennels.
- We now have 23 dog kennels and 12 cat enclosures.
- We are the first Members of IPATA (International Pet and Animal Transport Association) in Kenya taking care of the export and import of pets.