- We encourage the dogs to socialise in group walks “off the lead” (upto 6 dogs) to allow for freedom and play. We find this helps to create a relaxed atmosphere back at the kennels – everybody knows everybody.
- Daily walks are catered to your pets’ needs. This can be anything from an hour (and up to approx. 5kms) for young, energetic dogs, to shorter, more sedate walks for the not-so-exuberant or “oldies”.
- Different walking routes so plenty of new smells each day.
- Swimming in the dams on the farm whilst out on walks.
- A delicious bedtime biscuit treat to round off a perfect doggie day.
- Daily Routine
0600H – 0630H Kennels opened and cleaned 0730H – Breakfast 0830H – 1200H Walking 1400H – 1600H Play time / Grooming / ‘Oldies’ walks 1700H – Dinner 1830H – 1900H Bedtime